Thursday 17 March 2011

Prologue : London


it took me days to travel to London. it is very tiring journey and I not enjoying it. for me, going to London is like going to a town full of dust and wet. the people there are not so friendly and there’s so many rich people who thinks that they owns the street.
i hate going there. the last time i went there, some rich brat accused me for stealing his lunch. what worse that the yard and the shop owner believed him and i almost going to the bars. luckily, my brothers told them the whole story so i’m free. never thought it could be this bad.
what more worse than be accuse of stealing someone lunch,is that some old hag drag me to some narrow street and asked me to be his concubine. I told him that i don’t want to but he kept on and on asking me and tried his best to kiss me. thanks goodness, i learn how to fight with people or else i might end up being someone concubine. remembering all this crap made myself shivering. ahh, Hate it!!
but no matter how hate i am towards London, i had to go there. i really don’t want to go there but since this is a family business, i had no other choice. but there’s something bothering me. why must they send me there. it’s not like that i’m expect in business but all my brothers said that i should go there. weird. they never ever letting me joining them on their business trip. so what is up with them asking me to go there, alone?
all i had to say, the carriage that bring me to London are just the beginning of a horrible journey.  thinking of London sure is something frightening. but maybe something else much more worst than this

No comments:

Post a Comment